This winter, and year-round, the Valley is full of great deals, giveaways and specials, just waiting for you to discover!
Here are the Valley Finds for this week:
- Next Day Free at Great Glen Trails: Buy your trail pass after 2:00 pm and ski free the next day!
- Shawnee Peak New England Ski Day: Purchase your ticket to ski or ride all day and all night at Shawnee Peak on Friday, March 7 for only $19 with the presentation of your New England driver’s license. Rentals are just $19 all day too.
- Chili! Monday is All-You-Can-Eat Chili Day at Rafferty’s Restaurant & Pub!
- Midweek Snowmobile Deal: $25 off half and full day snowmobile rentals with Let’s Ride Rentals on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, except during vacation weeks.
- Slow Food Saco Valley Breakfast and Ski on Sunday, March 9: Enjoy a locally sourced, chef prepared breakfast at the New England Inn in Intervale, then ski or snowshoe on the Mt. Washington Valley Ski Touring trails right from the door. Local Chef Cheryl Emerson will be serving up local eggs, bacon, home fries and french toast, plus coffee by a local roasters and milk from local dairy farms. Proceeds benefit the Mt. Washington Valley Ski Touring Foundation and Slow Food Saco Valley. Suggested donation of $20 per adult, $10 per junior and children under 6 are free. Donation includes breakfast and full day trail pass. To reserve, call Jenn at 603-387-5538 or go to https://www.facebook.com/SlowFoodSacoValley.
- Enter to win: Enter for the chance to win “The Hiker’s Guide to North Conway” Adventure Sweepstakes! Two lucky winners will be drawn in a month-long sweepstakes taking place at Settlers’ Green Outlet Village and Settlers’ Crossing. A male and female winner will be selected to win complete outfitting, head-to-toe, provided by three of the shopping centers’ outdoor adventure brands, including Eastern Mountain Sports, Eddie Bauer Outlet and Timberland Factory Store. Sweepstakes runs from March 1 to March 31.
- Pow & Pasta: Head to Bretton Woods on Friday, March 7 and Saturday, March 8 for “Powder & Pasta Night.” Powder & Pasta” includes a lift ticket for night skiing (4:00 to 8:00 pm) and a complimentary pasta dinner at Slopeside Pub for only $23 per person! Gratuities not included.
For a complete list of 2013/2014 ticket deals and special rates at Mt. Washington Valley’s 13 ski resorts and XC centers, click here.