This winter, and year-round, the Valley is full of great deals, giveaways and specials, just
waiting for you to discover!
Here are the Valley Finds for this week:
- Ribs! Thursday is All You Can Eat BBQ Ribs night at the Christmas Farm Inn. All you can eat ribs with cornbread, coleslaw and fries for just $18.
- Ski the high country: Bretton Woods Nordic Center offers adventurous XC skiers the chance to head to the “high country” and explore the Mt. Stickney area of the alpine resort. A $31 ticket allows one ride on the Bethlehem Express Quad and unlimited use of the Mt. Stickney T-Bar for all-day access to the XC ski terrain in that area.
- Rental skis for sale: Great Glen Trails is selling their 2013-2014 rental inventory. Now is the time to get a great deal on a gently used ski or snowshoe package, plus take 25% off clothing and equipment in the Outfitters Shop.
- $99 Three-Pack: Ski and ride three days in March at Cranmore for only $99 with the Spring Three-Pack.
- Free XC skiing: Nordic skiing and snowshoeing at Purity Spring Resort XC and Snowshoe Reserveare always complimentary with your valid King Pinelift ticket!
For a complete list of 2013/2014 ticket deals and special rates at Mt. Washington Valley’s 13 ski resorts and XC centers, click here.