Join us Sunday, October 9, 2016 for a celebration of the seasons with friends and family while sampling a wide variety of craft beers produced throughout the greater New Hampshire and New England region in your own Brew Ha Ha commemorative mug. Each mug purchased will include three 6 oz. beer samples, and additional beer samples will be available for purchase at the festival.
- Event admission is FREE!
- Commemorative glass and three 6 oz. beer samples: $15 at the festival.
- Additional 6 oz. samples at the festival: 2 for $5
- Commemorative t-shirts will be available for purchase
- Food available for purchase
- Sunday, October 9, 2016 – Gates open at 2:45 p.m.
- Live music – The Offramps 3 p.m. | Shark Martin 4 p.m.
- Last call – 6:45 p.m.
- Event ends – 7 p.m.
- King Pine Ski Area main base area
Please Note The Following Event Policies:
- Drinkers must be 21+, must show valid photo ID for admission.
- No bags, pets, outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- Only one Brew Ha Ha glass per person, with the purchase of tasting tickets.
- There is no cost to attend this event and families with children are welcome.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s), without refund from the festival, for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, individuals will not be allowed back into the festival.
- We reserve the right to deny any persons additional samples, regardless of remaining tickets.
- You must display your wristband to the server.
- Lawn or beach chairs are permitted.
- Pop-up tents or other large canopies are not permitted. Baby canopies under 3’ in height will be allowed.
- Drink responsibly. Know your limit.
- Pace yourself. This is a tasting event, not a race.