As the 2016-17 ski season in the Mount Washington Valley comes to an end, Bretton Woods welcomes you to their 30th Annual Beach Party on Saturday, March 25th. Wear your best beach attire, soak up the springtime sun, and hit the slopes at one of Mount Washington Valley’s premiere ski attractions!
There will be a variety of exciting activities for all ages and ability levels, including a Rubber Ducky Race, a Fujiwhara 4XDH Bike Race, Après Parties for children and adults, as well as the Annual Beach Party Slush Pool.
- 8 am – 2 pm: On Snow Demo
- 9 am – 1 pm: Registration Booth & Rubber Ducky Pick Up
- 10 am – 2pm: Fujiwhara 4XDH Bike Race:
- 1 – 2 pm: Slush Pool Pre-Party Brought to you by Monster
- 2 – 4 pm: Annual Beach Party Slush Pool
Entertainment Provided by Magic 106.7
Rubber Ducky Race (At the Conclusion of the Slush Pool)
- 1 – 5 pm: Après Party with Jah Spirit
- 3:30 – 5 pm: Kids’ Après Party: Kids Only Beach Party!
Lift tickets for the event are $30 per person and guests over 80 and children ages 4 and under are free. For more information on the Annual Beach Party, please visit the event page at http://brettonwoods.com/beach_party or call Bretton Woods Guest Services at (603) 278-3320.