Join us on Saturday, March 11 for SPRINGFEST, AbilityPlus Adaptive Sports’ biggest fundraiser of the year here in the Mount Washington Valley! This all-day event at Wildcat Mountain in Jackson, New Hampshire includes a Ski/Ride-A-Thon, an Après Ski Party with a buffet, silent auction, raffle, and prizes, all to benefit AbilityPlus Adaptive Sports and the community it serves.
Here’s how the Ski/Ride-A-Thon at SPRINGFEST works:
1. Register for the event. The registration cost for non-season pass holders is $75 and includes a lift ticket, entrance to the Après Ski Party, a registration bag, a t-shirt, and a raffle ticket. For Attitash/Wildcat Season Pass holders, the registration cost is $35 and includes the same benefits as a non-season pass holder registration.
For those that want to register as a team, the fee is $250 for a team of four people. For those who want to only attend the Après Ski Party, entrance is $20 per person.
2. Start your own FirstGiving Fundraising Page and begin accepting donations! There are fantastic prizes for individual fundraisers, with prizes starting at $250. For more information,
3. Attend the Ski-Bid-Party! Check in at 8:30am on March 11th at the Jackson Room located on the top floor of the Wildcat Base Lodge. Enjoy skiing and other festivities, including making bids in the silent auction until 2:45pm.
Food will be served at 3pm in the Jackson Room on the top floor. The menu consists of:
- Maple Chipotle Chicken Wings
- American Chop Suey,
- Braised Meatballs with Sauce
- Roasted Potatoes
- Garden Salad with Blueberry Mead Viaigrette
- Sausage with Peppers, Onions, and Potatoes
- Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese
- Chili with Shredded Cheddar
- Potatoes AU Gratin
For more information about SPRINGFEST, call 603-374-2688 or visit the AbilityPLUS website at www.abilityplus.org.
AbilityPLUS serves a diverse population of individuals, from people with severe physical disabilities to people with autism, across the spectrum. AbilityPLUS and each of their affiliate programs are open to everyone. They teach and work with people regardless of their age, disability or financial constraints.
Since their founding in 1997, programs have grown from working with a handful of families and individuals to providing thousands of program lessons to hundreds of families and individuals each year. They have adaptive ski programs that operate out of Mount Snow, Vermont and in Mount Washington Valley of New Hampshire with partnership and affiliate programs throughout New England.
The AbilityPLUS Mission
To offer increased access to athletic and recreational opportunities for persons with physical and/or cognitive disabilities that will create freedom, promote independence, support inclusion and help those individuals and their families discover their full social, mental and athletic potential.