The last workshop in a series of workshops by Joanne Randall, co-founder of Sprout For Business, is rescheduled for Thursday, March 30th from 9:00-11:00am at the Technology Village in Conway, New Hampshire. The workshop is free, supported through funding from the Community Development Microenterprise Block Grant, and is a great opportunity for business professionals seeking new networking and professional development opportunities.
Metrics – can be like magic.
Have you wondered: how can the reports and analytics of digital marketing give you the insight and key info you need to succeed? This seminar will take you step-by-step through the amazing data generated by all the key online marketing tools – and give you tips on how to use it.
- How email open- and click-through reports can help you know which of your products/services are hot, which are not, and how to test for best resultso Out of a field of everyone, who is interested in what topics – so you can focus your precious time, efforts & energy
- The calls to action/messaging that actually WORK
- Best times, days and ways to get the response you want
- How social media engagement and click rates can tell you the topics, type of media posts, andfrequency your connections really want
- How research, setting goals, monitoring campaign results and applying lessons learned will continually improve your results!
Each workshop begins with a half-hour networking opportunity from 8:30am to 9:00am. Workshops start at 9:00am and end at 10:30am and will be held in the Community Room at Granite State College, located at 53 Technology Lane in Conway.
Pre-registration is required for this workshop. To register, interested participants may visit the register page here, or by calling 603-447-6622. Please note that a journal for note-taking is required for each workshop, but laptops are optional.